Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, praying for safe travel to and from. It is supposed to be nice here in Northeast Kansas. Much warmer than it was a few days ago. And it is good to see the sun shine here today. The wind was light for a change and even though it was a fairly cold day, it was nice.
I thought I would share a few things I am thankful for:
My God, the United States of America, my husband and best friend.
My granddaughter, my home in the country.
My husbands family.
My horses, donkey, dogs, and cats.
My retirement. What money I do have.
My friends, past, present and future.
People who pray for me. I need all the prayers I can get.
Laughter, tears. What health I have. Glad I made it to 57.
And even though it is hard to say it out loud, my family.
I will have to make a post on the last statement some other time. Best wishes to all and your families and friends. Have a wonderful day and many prayers for those who are not so fortunate. May they find a warm place to sleep and a place to eat their fill. Until next time.
Stay safe and God Bless!
- Happy Thanksgiving! (jangrace.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (jose747.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (To You) (joynpain2.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (pushmovement.wordpress.com)
- Happy (Early) Thanksgiving (indianahearts.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 (ronmaxson.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Puzzles Printables (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)